Bambaragala





"Bambaragala", which went alone in the rain


I lost my job after Nanu Oya rail hike.

Sandaruwan Kudahetty was planning on going to Bambaragala mountain when he was thinking about where he was going for the holiday. On days off, I was ready to go on my own. He left Piliyandala early in the morning on the morning of November 8 to fly to Bambaragala ...

From Bandaragama - Horana - Ingiriya - Kiriella - Ratnapura - Pelmadulla - Up to Balangoda and ate at Balangoda.

It was only after the passing of Haputale and Bandarawela that it started to look a little rainy. When we get a little on the road, we encounter a dog. And that's where the Bambaragala journey begins ... from there we came to the town of Namunukula and through it to Bambaragala Patana.

On our way back to Namunukula town, a heavy rain fell ... ⛈⛈ After about 20 minutes of rain, one of them came back down to the road and then to Badulla. A road that continues to have a good view and meets two or three waterfalls. Among them was Wewessa Ella.

The 22 meter high Wewessa Falls is only seen in the rainy season. This beautiful Wewessa Falls is now confined to one season of the year due to human activity draining the upper reaches of Batulu Oya.

It was about 3:00 pm when we arrived in Badulla. Then we had a meal and met up with Bilch's friend Thilini and came to the Andromeda Resort. This is a good place to stay in Badulla (even for a couple) and has a budget place.

The next morning Madolsima was on its way but it had to be abandoned due to the rains. Then I thought about what to do with it. The Little Adams peak at Flying Ravana went up ... Rs. 2500 / - is a good and reasonable experience ... 👍 Flying Ravana full video I'll put in this group tomorrow or tomorrow ...

There was no place to go but the karaoke on the bike was off to the side of Kithal Falls. Then I saw Kithal Falls which was very active and fell into place. ... gave him a call and I came back to Kumbalwela and from there went to Chamath's house in Diyatalawa. Not even notice, so plan a film that looked meal Batch loses two more friends that Praneeth and Lahiru with groups Welimada hand ... That night I walked the next morning to take Diyatalkawa left the Colombo ...

I came to Ingiriya on Sunday afternoon and had to go to one of my tution class in Kottawa because I had been sent to Meepee road from Ingiriya. Don't come to Colombo

I remember Sandaruwan Kudahetty my brother, Chamath, Praneeth, Lahiru and Thilini who gave us the journey. See you next with Madolsima's journey this time! 

Comments